It can be hard to try and fit in birth classes while working full-time, taking care of a household, and preparing for a new baby.
Trying to get the house ready, deciding whether to take some maternity leave before baby arrives or wait until after, figuring out whether breastfeeding makes sense or what it looks like while working, how to find reliable childcare, and how to recover as fast as humanly possible so that you can enjoy the time you will have at home...
But it doesn't have to be.
And you don't have to give up a career you love to become an amazing mama!
You can do both.
Learning what type of birth class to take will save you time and money. Choosing a class without knowing what your options are could end up leaving you with a false sense of preparedness. Not all classes are created equal and the price sticker doesn't always mean one class is better than another.Watch Now
Don't Waste Time or Money on Birth Class That Doesn't Get You Fully Prepared
Learn How To Find The Perfect Class For Your Busy Schedule Today:
- If your doctor has said, "you don't need a birth class" you will definitely want to watch this webinar today.
- If you have taken classes provided by your insurance or the hospital you will learn how those classes often just skim the surface and leave you with a false sense of preparedness.
- If you are seeing a wide variety of price ranges you will learn what those price ranges can mean in terms of quality.
- Learn the major differences between in-person birth classes and online/on-demand classes (and why one will be better than the other for you!)
- If you are thinking, "I'm just going to go with the flow" you will definitely want to watch the webinar today.